Military / Government Security Option DX Commander ALE/ABV system, fully built and tested to 400 Watts on each band:
- Roll-out, measure and cut the 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 12 and 10m elements and label each element appropriately
- We’ll crimp and solder each element to a high-quality fork-connector
- We create appropriate loops with glue-lined heat shrink to the top of each element (apart from 40m which doesn’t require)
- We’ll create the precise lengths of shock-cord and tension cord for each element and label accordingly and fit the shock-cord ends.
- Each guy plate is labelled to show you exactly which element to connect to which connector and what guy plate and upper spreader hole to use for every element.
- We’ll create 6 radials sets (30 x 5m radials in total) in bunches of 5 radial wires.
- We’ll fit the rubber tubing to the stay-up kit and make a test-fit.
- We’ll fit the SO239 and torque the connector properly.
- Continuity and resistance test every terminal and connector.
Customer requires to erect antenna in field.
Instruction manual included.
Includes Supply, Full Build and Test for every band to 400 Watts and issue a certificate of conformity with SWR calibration chart.