We will supply a full DX Commander ALE/ABV system and conduct the following:
- Roll-out, measure and cut the 80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 12 and 10m elements and label each element appropriately
- We’ll crimp and solder each element to a high-quality fork-connector
- We create appropriate loops with glue-lined heat shrink to the top of each element (apart from 40m which doesn’t require)
- We’ll create the precise lengths of shock-cord and tension cord for each element and label accordingly and fit the shock-cord ends.
- Each guy plate is labelled to show you exactly which element to connect to which connector and what guy plate and upper spreader hole to use for every element.
- We’ll create 6 radials sets (30 x 5m radials in total) in bunches of 5 radial wires.
- We’ll fit the rubber tubing to the stay-up kit and make a test-fit.
- We’ll fit the SO239 and torque the connector properly.
All you need do is erect.
Military Option: Supply, Full Build and Test for every band to 1500 Watts and issue a certificate of conformity with calibration chart.